Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Finals Week (Spring Edition)

So it is that time of year again...finals.  My last class is tomorrow (Thursday) and then Friday is reading day.  For those of you who don't know what reading day is, it's a day where there aren't any classes and students are encouraged to just study for finals.  Most students just hang out all day.  I actually have work that I need to get done so I can focus on studying for finals.  I am going to focus on getting as much work done so that I am confident for my finals and I can do well on them.  

I just feel better this semester overall.  My mindset is so much more positive than it was last semester.  I am excited to go home but at the same time sad to say goodbye to all of the amazing friends I have made this year.  I know that we are going to see each other over the summer but it's still feels like I won't see them in a long time.  

I will camped out in the library basically for the next week but I will try to write another post about finals and maybe post some pictures.  

Ta ta,
Jamie

Find me on other social media:
Twitter: @jkeeens
Instagram: @jaymeekeenan

No comments:

Post a Comment