Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pissed at Men Syndrome

The title of this post may be a little misleading but if you have every seen the movie The Last Song with Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth then you know what I'm referring to.  If you don't then let me explain: I will be getting my friend next week and so this week I am an emotional mess.  I just feel like crying for no reason and it is just awful.

I am currently making my schedule for next year and its freaking me out that I don't know I don't know what I want to do with my life still.  I don't know what I want to major in so making my schedule is super stressful and I absolutely hate it to be honest.  I would love to just blog and make a youtube channel and just do that for the rest of my life but I feel like I should get an education just in case I need a back up plan somewhere down the road.  I also love my friends here but is having the most amazing group of friends that completely accept me enough to keep me here.  I also have my parents to consider because they are the ones who are paying for me to go here.  Anyway I just need to seriously consider my options and then go from there.

Ta ta,
Jamie 

Find me on other social media...
twitter: @jkeeens
instagram: @jaymeekeenan
tumblr: allwastedd.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment